Saturday 8 January 2011

holy roll me over in the clover!




Well today i went with my dad to get a new bulb from Argos for the kitchen since last night the old one fell off and smashed. Luckily nobody was in the kitchen at the time! I then finished off my english homework. We're doing about a poem called 'Kid'. The title of this blog is a quote from the poem! I then tidied up the landing. Everything just gets dumped out there on top of the big book shelf so i recycled a lot of old paperwork, christmas cards and expired 'money off' vouchers. I then took these photos on a self timer in my brothers leeds united decorated room. They drew 1 - 1 with Arsenal today which is good considering Arsenal are in the league above them. We very nearly won too! Hope you are well..
love always,
kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment